This has been an incredible year despite the ongoing political and economic crisis in Burundi; God has again done abundantly more than we could imagine!
• 200+ families have been sheltered, fed, prayed and cared for, and children able to remain in school
• More than 600 clean water filters have been installed and providing for thousands who have never had pure water to drink
• New outreaches are established in the village areas of Matana and Buterere
• Gifted additional staff members have joined the Homecare Ministry in Burundi
• God continues to protect and provide for countless others through the ministry there when most other ministries have closed or left the country
• God has shown Himself powerful and faithful!
• We how have 900 water filters pending in customs in Bujumbura; pray for quick clearance so these can be distributed in new critically needy areas of Burundi
• Pray for Homecare to continue to be able to secure enough food to feed the huge numbers in need
• Stamina and health for the staff who are working tirelessly in very tense situations
• Joy and protection for Peace while she is in Bujumbura next month
• Huge encouragement for everyone in the Homecare community as they have a very special Christmas celebration next week!!
• Personal note: prayer for Diane’s health concerns
Everyone in the Homecare Family are humbled and so very grateful for the continuing support of partners like you who are standing with them throughout this trying time. So many have left the country, and those left behind feel abandoned. THANK YOU for standing with us and them to bring hope and healing to this beautiful country and its people! For God's GLORY!
John and Diane Crews